Stuck in update loop

When i boot up Piper, it prompts me to either update or shut down the machine… if I update it will update, show the progress bar and then reboot. Leaving me with the same two options (have updated it about ten times today). The other option will just shut it down.
I’m able to use the pipercode app clicking next to the box with the two possibilities. But when i quit it will get back to this screen…
Can anyone tell me how to end this annoying loop ?

When you boot the machine exit Piper and open a terminal window and enter
df -h
and you should get something like:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/root 15G 2.8G 12G 20% /
with more lines, but this is the important line. What is the ‘Size’ and Avail numbers?

Then use this to repair the code - note it will run a long time, so make sure the battery is fully charged.

source <(curl -L https://playpiper.com/repair)

This is the non silent version so you can see it is doing ‘stuff’ (that is a technical term :rofl:)

If you have an 8GB card, you are not going to be able to do the upgrade, you will need a 16GB card. The Piper website should have a link for the latest version of Piper in the next couple of days.

If you follow this link you can read about the new Piper Sensor Explorer, new devices that you will need to use to run the new adventure in Piper v 2.6.0