Hi there, put together the piper kit today with my daughter, however we could not get the screen to turn on.
Things we have checked based on suggestions from the community:
- Battery charge level - all 4 blue lights are on, have given it a second charge just to be sure
- Have double checked that the right power cables are attached to the right devices.
- Have tried booting just the screen without RP plugged in to power but screen does not change.
- Have plugged the HDMI out into a regular computer monitor and it works really well!
- Have used another HDMI cable to connect to the LCD screen - no change
- Have used a multimeter on the power input terminals for the LCD screen and am getting 5.02v - so the cable appears to be working however I haven’t verified that with a different cable - may try that tomorrow, but will have a to cut up a USB power cable to make that work.
The screen just shows no sign of life at all.
Any other ideas?