(For update support, please visit here)
- Added new Mission Log to the pause menu, which keeps a record of all the messages posted to chat in the current level. Players can refer to the log if a message/instruction is missed or forgotten.
- Increased GUI responsiveness and navigation feedback
- Added loading feedback on bootup and level load
- Added a video replay button to the pause screen
- Update will now check if a new update is available and will only prompt the user to reboot if necessary
- Updating new levels no longer requires a reboot. New levels are now added to the level select menu instantly
- Updating levels now provides feedback for whether or not new levels are available for download
- Network connectivity feedback. User is prompted if partially connected to a network.
- Added an audio ding whenever there’s a post to chat
- Whenever a video is played in a level, a special block is placed near the player that when hit, will replay the last video.
- Updated current flow animation in wires
- [Cheeseteroid] Updated the level to improve pathfinding and reduce difficulty
- [Cheeseteroid] Reduced the duration of the end video and updated subtitles accordingly
- [Funky Fungi and Cheeseteroid Return] The components have been split up across multiple piping modes/crafting tables
And many more tweaks/bug fixes!