New Piper Computer Kit Software Version 2.4.4 is available for all of our users! You can find instructions here.
Do you want to know what we released in 2.4.4? Please see below!
- Updated UI (user interface) to support the new Piper Computer Kit 2.
- Improved the Self-Repair Utility to be compatible with all software versions and incorporate more support resolutions to increase the robustness of this tool.
- Addressed a specific issue with the software freezing while trying to exit to Raspberry Pi desktop.
- User data is now preserved during software updates.
- The Piper OS no longer crashes when the Raspberry Pi 2 doesn’t have a Wi-Fi dongle plugged in.
- Fixed some really minor issues and added tweaks to the foundation to improve the overall experience.
You can update your Piper Computer Kit here.