Had to use a Dremel to complete assembly


#1

Put together a Piper with my son today, it was his big Christmas gift. Super exciting until step 5. We went to assemble the lid/screen box and one of the wooden sides was cut incorrectly. Piece 5C was missing a pre-cut notch, making the lid impossible to fit together. I pulled out my Dremel and cut a notch, but that was certainly disappointing. I’m lucky I had a Dremel.IMG_7192|375x500

I’d suggest the team look at this quality issue.


#2

Hi thanks for pointing that out. I’ll forward this to our QA group.


#3

5A, Screen assembly - I used my drill to drill bigger holes in plastic transparent screen cover. Original holes were like 1mm less than bolts.


#4

@Sergio thanks for pointing that out. I’ll forward this to the QA group.