Fell in the water and cannot get out, please help

Hi, we travelled from the Cheeseteroid through the portal to the desert world. Accidentally fell in the water, and it is very dark and we cannot escape. Is there any way out? There also seems to be no way to go back a level. We are just stuck underwater.
Cheers
Joel and John

I’m not near my piper right now, and can’t remember if you have a jump button. If you do, pressing it should make you rise to th surface - or you could plug in a usb keyboard and use the space bar to jump which will get you to the surface. The problen is that if the 'beach is not almost even with the water, you won’t be able to jump up to it.

Once I get home I’ll take a look and see what you can do. If worse comes to worse you should be able to get back to the main menu and exit Piper then go edit a file which will restart that level.

Ok, you can get out of the water no matter where you are in the Treasure Hunt level. just keep pushing jump to get to the surface and then swim to the shore and jump on one of the low blocks.

Or you can press the middle mouse button and then on the top right press the door icon to exit to the menu of planets.

Hi Paul, thanks for that. We ended up just turning the computer off and then re-started that level - so all good. But so we know for next time, how do we go back to the main menu?
Cheers
J&J

press the middle mouse button and then on the top right press the door icon to exit to the menu of planets. And avoid powering off the pi by pulling the plug since that can cause the SD card to become corrupted

You could connect a USB keyboard and double-tap the space bar to fly out. To go higher while flying, just hold the spacebar until you are at the hight you want. To stop flying, just double-press the spacebar again while flying (Don’t tell your kids that they can cheat by flying through the whole level!). Flying won’t work without the USB keyboard. To move ford, press “W”. To move backward, press “S”. To strafe to the left, press “A”. To strafe to the right, press “D”.