Configuring for a replacement screen

Hello. The screen that came with the Piper got a crack in it, so I went out and bought a replacement. This is what I got:
https://www.techbrands.com/store/product/xc9026.aspx
In the instructions it says that to get it to work, I need to change the config.txt file with the following code at the bottom:
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0

So, after working out how to edit the config.txt file and getting it to save, I followed those instructions.
I am still getting a white screen on the replacement display, although it is working on a television. This is how I’ve been editing the config.txt file. So the issue seems to be with the replacement display.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

1. does your Piper lit come with a round ball speaker?
  2. when did you get the Piper?
  3. When you say I am still getting a white screen on the replacement display, although it is working on a television do you mean the pi works on a tv or the screen works on a tv?
  4. are you using the same cables when connecting to the tv? if not try using the same cables to see if it is a cable problem.

First thing I would do is get another SD card, flash it with the latest version of Raspibian and - following their directions - see if the screen works with that. If it doesn’t then talk to them or send it back for a refund