Here is where you can find the resolutions to the most common debugging with Piper. This forum is where you will be able to get the fastest, most immediate solutions.
If your computer was missing a part when you received it, fill out a Rescue Pack Request.
Otherwise, if you accidentally broke a part during your launch and are not a protection plan user, you can order a new part here.
Piper Does Not Boot and Screen Stays Black
1) Make sure your battery is charged and there is at least one blue light
2) Check you HDMI connection to ensure it is inserted properly (can test on a computer monitor or a TV)
3) If your screen never turns blue, then you are having a power problem. Confirm by using another monitor and will send you a new screen power cord.
Latest Software Version
Link to the Latest Image
Having Trouble Connecting to Wifi
Follow the instructions in this video
Piper screen goes blue to black
Things to check:
1) Is the SD card inserted fully?
2) Make sure the screen USB cable is connected to the power bank and not the Pi
3) Reimage your SD card:
-You can use Etcher to reimage or follow the steps here for Windows or Mac
4) If the image is still not working, and the Pi shows only a red light, you may have a defective Pi. Shoot me an email for a replacement ASAP at Tommy@withpiper.com and please provide your address.
Battery will not turn off
Pull out the two USB power cords powering the Pi and the screen.
Piper Boots to Desktop and Cannot Launch Game
Try this fix
Missing WIFI Dongle (Piece #8)
If your Piper arrived after June 1, your Piper is running on a RP 3. More differences that you might notice here. You will also not be receiving a motion sensor.
How do I update?