Is there a Family option?

I really like this product, but I have 2 sons… and can’t afford to buy 2 of these. Is there a way to create 2 accounts or profiles on one piper system?

Hi there, we don’t currently have a family option, however, we designed the game in a way that allows kids to play separately without the need for individual accounts. Each of your sons just needs to remember which level they last completed and can pick up where they left off.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

There is a way you should be able to do this.

If you create a second user on the pi and them copy the Piper directory to it, each child should be able to log in as them self and run their own version of Piper.

If you don’t know how to do this, I could work it out for you but it will take till next week due to family obligations this weekend (family over Saturday with two grandsons staying the night and I’ll need at least a day to recover (grin).

Hi Paul,
Thanks for looking into this, and I totally understand the family thing.
There isn’t a rush, as we are giving the piper kit for Christmas
Good luck with the grandkids… even though it is tiring, its the best
tired ever
Dave Dayton

Hi Dave,
Just wanted to give you an update. I’ve got this partially working but ran into a hicup that I’ve asked the Piper guys about. For the new user all the blocks have reverted to the original block so instead of red and green they are cobblestone and dirt etc. But I think this can be figured out. I’ll keep you informed as I make progress.
Paul