Help: Can’t exit to desktop!

When I press exit to desktop piper closes and the opens back up automatically. Please Help

1. when did you get the Piper? i.e. is it new or is this from 2016 or 2015?
  2. when the video starts to play - right click the mouse and see if you can open a terminat window (the icon that is a black box wiith a blue line at the top and a ‘>_’ in it) before it re-starts the video. You may have to do this a time or three or four (I’m seeing the same issue)
  3. when you get a terminal window open type: df -h
    and look at the line that starts with ‘/dev/root’. What is the
    Size:
    Used:
    Avail:
    and Use%

I have lots of space left everything is fine in df -h. I got it on 12/25/17 on version 2.2.0

I have lots of space left everything is fine in df -h

That didn’t answer my question, I’m looking for the exact numbers.

So you were able to get to the desktop…eventually…correct?

I’m passing on the info I have to the Piper development team and hopefully they will discover what ever is happening and get out a fix in an update soon.

So I got to the desktop eventually by spamming ctrl alt delete

And it happened after I was following ur steps to make Bluetooth work. But it didn’t

When you get a terminal window open type: df -h
and look at the line that starts with ‘/dev/root’. What is the
Size:
Used:
Avail:
and Use%

Exit to desktop in PiperNet actually restarts the computer and launches “Piper Classic.” At that point your should be able to exit to desktop via that menu.

Here’s the problem. PiperNet is frozen.

Here’s the problem. PiperNet is frozen.

So is this the same issue you were origianlly getting, because your origianl issue doesn’t sound the same. Did you get past th original issue?

Same problem here, stuck on PiperNet, frozen image (2 cables to connect, dont know why since I had all the buttons), after few attempt of unsuccessful alt + tab and alt + F4 on the keyboard. Can’t access the bar nor the menu. Any hint?